Wash DC area meetup finalization (next Saturday)

madsquopper

Recycles dryer sheets
Just want to make sure at least someone else is coming next Saturday (so Cathy and I don't make the drive in vain). When I posted the final plans a while back there were a couple of no's out of at least 10 who were interested, so I'm hoping most of the rest were implied yes's. Anyway, the final details were:

6/1 at 12:30 at Jewel of India (lunch buffet with a wide variety including lots of veggie options). It's just north of the beltway at 10151 New Hampshire Ave, Silver Spring. In a shopping center somewhat across from the Safeway.

Cathy and I will wear bright pink.

Larry

Just want to make sure at least someone else is coming next Saturday (so Cathy and I don't make the drive in vain). When I posted the final plans a while back there were a couple of no's out of at least 10 who were interested, so I'm hoping most of the rest were implied yes's. Anyway, the final details were:

6/1 at 12:30 at Jewel of India (lunch buffet with a wide variety including lots of veggie options). It's just north of the beltway at 10151 New Hampshire Ave, Silver Spring. In a shopping center somewhat across from the Safeway.

Cathy and I will wear bright pink.

Larry

I'm in. See you there.

Enjoy. Like I mentioned before I will be at Nephew's wedding in VT. Next time.

Oops, I was considering going, but I had forgotten about it, and I just dropped the car off for them to change the oil tomorrow, and I usually don't get it back until 2 or 3. Maybe next time!

OK, this is embarrassing for an ER.org member.

I'm going to have to cancel because of work :facepalm:

I have a consulting gig that is in crunch time and can't take out 4 hours for the round trip and lunch. The gig is full time through the end of next week and then I can retire again. :flowers:

My sig does say semi-

Sorry Larry.

If we're down to three, I would definitely counsel that you avoid the long drive and we try again another time?

It's not really that long and we have another reason to be in that direction. So still on as long as at least one other (including you, Googily) reply with a YES before around 11:45 tomorrow.

Oops, I was considering going, but I had forgotten about it, and I just dropped the car off for them to change the oil tomorrow, and I usually don't get it back until 2 or 3. Maybe next time!

The Cosmic Avenger can't attend a lunch because his car needs an oil change?

Looks like it was a bad weekend, so this is canceled and we can try again another time. Open to new suggestions as to dates, or I can try another poll.

Larry

Back
Top Bottom