Web Site for Calculating Cumulative Dividends Paid Over Time?

terminator

Recycles dryer sheets
Does anyone know of a good website where you can enter a purchase date and have it show you the total dividends paid on a stock since that date?

I'm setting up a CAGR worksheet within my spreadsheet and it would be easier than going back and adding up the individual years.

Thanks.

If you go to Yahoo Finance and put in a ticker for a quote, and then look for the link for historical data, one of the choices is "dividends." That would at least give you the historical data.

terminator said:
Does anyone know of a good website where you can enter a purchase date and have it show you the total dividends paid on a stock since that date?
I've been looking intermittently for the last two years, and Brewer knows the only place I've found the historical data. Such as it is.

Some individual companies give their dividend data (when they're proud of it) but individual funds are a different story.

Hmm, well, thanks guys. I use Yahoo Finance and the historical price feature on a regular basis. In fact, that's where I got the dividend data for my current annual return calculations for the whole portfolio. Now that I'm breaking it out to determine CAGR for each individual holding, I was hoping to find a site that could double check the numbers in my spreadsheet.

Obviously it's not too hard to add up my 15 years or so of annual dividend data, but if anyone else has found a site like I described, I'd really like to see it. Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom