What to do with 10,000 Euros

languagefan

Recycles dryer sheets
Hello friends
I have about 10,000 Eu( 12,000 usd) that is staying redundant in my bank account, and I have other savings for rainy days and enough monthly income.
Any ideas what one can do with that little sum of money to make it work, and possibly even create some form of entertainment and engagement.
I am open to any ideas from an online idea, initiative, or even physical investment in a very small business managed by myself and run by someone in close vicinity of where I live.
Any thoughts welcome.

Pay the tuition for a person to attend a massage school in exchange for unlimited future no charge massages!

Invest in the stock market like most of us here? Other than that any small business if you're passionate about something in particular.

You do not say how old you are or how close to RE. If you want an investment, I would say buy a stock index fund or ETF. If you want entertainment, my favorite thing is travel.

Thanks for earlier comments. In response:
a) 48 and already ER.
b) already a very capable cook of various cuisines.
c)any ideas what small businesses can be thought of with such a small amount of money?

Thanks

Import parts for minibike enthusiasts in Tenerife to soup up their Honda Dax 70?

Last edited:
I'm leaving day after tomorrow for the Euro Zone--to Italy. I'd be glad to spend some of that Euro stash for you.

Hello and thanks, please tell me more if your comment was a serious one. Thanks

No, I was joking about this business, as I did not know how to start one.

But if I were on this island, I would look to get a Dax 70 to join this club and also to get around.

Your question was:

Any ideas what one can do with that little sum of money to make it work, and possibly even create some form of entertainment and engagement.

I am open to any ideas from an online idea, initiative, or even physical investment in a very small business managed by myself and run by someone in close vicinity of where I live.

This forum is full of people who are in the distribution phase, who mostly live off passive investments like stocks and bonds. They don't want to work hard anymore. So, I doubt that they can offer any good idea.

Now, if you ask about how to spend that money for leisure, I think you will hear a myriad of suggestions.

Back
Top Bottom