Wheeeeeeeeee!!!!! Did I miss it?

shotgunner

Full time employment: Posting here.
Did I miss our historic call for correction with a post from W2R saying Wheeeeee? I was counting on this siren call to give me THE sell signal :)

Yep - the correction call was months ago this time. I don't think she's wheeed since May.

Need a crystal ball here please! If we are on the edge of reverting back to sanity in the market, there is a fortune to be made buying puts on Amazon, Netflix, Tesla. Essentially anything with a PE higher than 100.

If momentum has really changed. If not, then next week maybe everyone just grabs the pipe and starts smoking again.

Did I miss our historic call for correction with a post from W2R saying Wheeeeee? I was counting on this siren call to give me THE sell signal :)

I was thinking the same....

Well, I bought my dream house, didn't I? :D :dance: :clap: Gosh, you gotta be so explicit with this crew. :D

Looking forward to a little more of this blue light special, now that I have sold my old house and have cash to invest!

It's officially a correction now, with the Dow down 10.1% from its May highs.

Can't wait until we "officially" enter bear market territory (ugh).

Sent from my iPad using Early Retirement Forum

1987 ...sitting in a P-3 Orion on the ramp at Lajes field in the Azores, preflighting for a 12 hour flight and repositioning to Spain.

Got bored while waiting for the planeside briefing ...tuned in HF radio ....heard the icky news ...rolled my eyes and went to the planeside briefing.

1987 ...sitting in a P-3 Orion on the ramp at Lajes field in the Azores, preflighting for a 12 hour flight and repositioning to Spain.

Got bored while waiting for the planeside briefing ...tuned in HF radio ....heard the icky news ...rolled my eyes and went to the planeside briefing.

I was a teenager caddying at the local country club. I'll never forget it.

Standing on the 4th tee. Mr. Adams looks at the guy next to him and says "Our company lost $2B. I personally lost $32M."

Turns and hits his tee shot.

I knew for certain right then that I really didn't understand what wealth was...

Well, I bought my dream house, didn't I? :D :dance: :clap: Gosh, you gotta be so explicit with this crew. :D

Looking forward to a little more of this blue light special, now that I have sold my old house and have cash to invest!

Wow, lady, you have some amazing timing!!!! Great time to have an infusion of cash to invest.

Newbie here. This week wasn't really that bad was it? Maybe I just enjoy the Weeeeee part? I didn't even know what the stock market was in 1987!

Sent from my EVO using Early Retirement Forum mobile app

Back
Top Bottom