Woohoo! Quicken 2007(mac) Updated!

Do any of the alternatives import Quicken data files?

So that I wouldn't have to set up my accounts all over again?

Though I suppose even if it did do all that, I'd have to re-enter the passwords for my accounts to download the transactions.

We tried Mac Quicken 2015. It was unworkable for us - too many missing features.

Fortunately, Quicken 2007 is still working fine for me after the two recent patches, and I haven't had to pay extra for it in a long time.

Have you tried the latest updates? Been thinking about updating from Q07 (mac) and following comments on various forums. Intuit seems to be slowly adding features and reviews remain mixed.
What features did you miss when you tried Q15 (vs Q07)?

I'm wondering if I can take my Quicken Essentials file to my PC, open it there, update the accounts using Quicken 2013 or Quicken 2014 that I have and whether that would work.

It's really sad that Q2007 is still the most robust Quicken app for the Mac. And they are still updating it and providing online quotes for it because they haven't developed a new version of equivalent software! Q2012 for Windows is already losing its online capabilities and Q2007 for Mac still has them, what there is of them....

Have you tried the latest updates? Been thinking about updating from Q07 (mac) and following comments on various forums. Intuit seems to be slowly adding features and reviews remain mixed.
What features did you miss when you tried Q15 (vs Q07)?

It's a huge list. Some things did not work well.

The major deal breaker was the limited reports, and not customizable either.

Been using the Quicken 2014 on a Mac with the help of Codeweavers Crossover software. So far so good (but we don't do downloading of transactions).

I still have Q2007 installed on my Mac, but right now I mostly use Q2013 for Windows using virtualization software (or by booting directly into Windows through Boot Camp).

Including auto downloads from your accounts?

Intuit has repeatedly pestered me to upgrade from Quicken Essentials because it's no longer going to be able to download from my accounts. Haven't tried since last month but it was suppose to end as of 4/30.

Including auto downloads from your accounts?

Intuit has repeatedly pestered me to upgrade from Quicken Essentials because it's no longer going to be able to download from my accounts. Haven't tried since last month but it was suppose to end as of 4/30.

This continues to work just fine for Mac users of Q2007.

Back
Top Bottom