4 days until ER and hey I just got a great part time gig!

dumpster56

Thinks s/he gets paid by the post
just found out I am now an assistant varsity track coach spring season march april and may 4pm till about 6pm!!

A great High school in the raleigh area!!

I cannot wait to get in my car and drive home to NC on Friday afternoon!

I do not care how long the trip is down I95 this Friday I will be DONE!!!!!

Man these 4 months were more of a problem than I ever thought.

The boss has been a real @ss the principal is new has no idea who I am and is way over his head!

My classes have been awful, 45 students in health classes. Those 90 min block schedules. Geesh I cannot wait to just sit down on Dec 23rd and smile at the world.

Thanks everyone for your support and thanks for putting me back on track when I post idiotic political rants!!

Good for you!!!

Hope you and your wife have a wonderful holiday and a great life in Raleigh!

You hung in there and made it happen!!

Wishing you all the Best!

Sounds like working with the kids as an assistant track coach, for two hours a day, will be fun. Good for you.

Tio z

I know you were really hoping to be able to coach track. Congrats! I think you're really going to enjoy being retired!

Audrey

audreyh1 said:
I know you were really hoping to be able to coach track. Congrats! I think you're really going to enjoy being retired!

Audrey

This is funny, I was just emailed a offer to teach at an elementary school PE teacher, starting Jan 2nd. Lets see ER for what 1 day!!

I turned it down, a school on the outskirts of a poor southern town 800 students k-5 grade 1 Phys ed teacher and when I met with the principal, well he made my skin crawl thinking about working for him !

Back
Top Bottom