A hot day in western PA

ls99

Give me a museum and I'll fill it. (Picasso) Give me a forum ...
The thermometer hit 89 at my house. Yeah, I know in Texas they put on long pants when it get this cool. In town (a one traffic light town) nary a soul in the town square, AC humming in most places.

Noted the lack of tourists (It is a quaint old tourist town) on my way through to the diner for afternoon coffee and BS with the "truth and veracity league".

Rode my old Honda (88) in shorts, flip flops, T shirt & helmet. Max speed around town is 45, still a nice breeze.

Last edited:
It was 90° here today and slightly humid, but there was a nice breeze all day that helped make it more comfortable. Our garden club is having the annual garden walk this weekend, and I worked at the plant sale today for 4 hours, and will be out there again tomorrow for 2 hours. We all had a good time visiting with the several hundred people that came by. The club is in a quaint small town with a very nice business district and several very good restaurants, and has a population of about 1200 people. But being a tourist destination with several popular state parks and a large resort (a 2nd resort is under construction), they have approximately 3 to 3.5 million visitors per year. Today the town was buzzing with activity....as usual......and the temperature didn't seem to be keeping people indoors at all.

Back
Top Bottom