Ageing and Elderly Issues

fiori

Confused about dryer sheets
I am a final year University student and I am doing a study about ageing issues. I have put together a short questionnaire with 10 simple questions and would be very grateful if you could spend a minute to do it.

Ageing Issues

thankyou

With all due respect, we have no assurance that you are who you say you are, nor can we be assured that you will not use this information for commercial purposes. I think you will get a better reception from the Forum if you present evidence that you are a legitimate student of an accredited educational and research institution, that you have research ethics board approval, and that you have addressed privacy concerns. We also need to know the purpose of the research and it would be an expectation that you would agree to share the results of the study with the Forum.

I'm giving her the benefit of the doubt. I think you should promise to link to the results of your study, Fiori.

I'm giving her the benefit of the doubt. I think you should promise to link to the results of your study, Fiori.

Fiori's profile identifies the sender as a male from Kansas. It's interesting, Al, that you would assume Fiori is a woman.

Fiori's profile identifies the sender as a male from Kansas. It's interesting, Al, that you would assume Fiori is a woman.

I answered the survey - the questions are a bit tame IMO - wonder what kind of meaningful inference can be gathered from the responses.

Could it be another annuity salesman trying to get his head under the tent?

With all due respect, we have no assurance that you are who you say you are, nor can we be assured that you will not use this information for commercial purposes. I think you will get a better reception from the Forum if you present evidence that you are a legitimate student of an accredited educational and research institution, that you have research ethics board approval, and that you have addressed privacy concerns. We also need to know the purpose of the research and it would be an expectation that you would agree to share the results of the study with the Forum.
yeah, what Meadbh said. :cool:

I started doing the survey, but cancelled due to the meaninglessness of the questions. If this is the work of a college senior, the degree will be meaningless. And this from a person who majored in partying. O0

I took a quick look and did not participate.

I didn't think it was so bad. But mainly, it applies to people who have lost some mobility, and we are still "self-propelled" (in our early 50).:D

I took a quick look and did not participate.

I didn't think it was so bad. But mainly, it applies to people who have lost some mobility, and we are still "self-propelled" (in our early 50).:D
Ditto....besides I'm not too keen on those whose 1st post includes little to nothing about themselves, yet want to quiz 'forumites' for a "study". Momma always told us not to talk to strangers, and I ain't gonna cross Momma! ;)

Ditto....besides I'm not too keen on those whose 1st post includes little to nothing about themselves, yet want to quiz 'forumites' for a "study". Momma always told us not to talk to strangers, and I ain't gonna cross Momma! ;)

Stranger Danger ! [from Kindergarten Cop with Arnold Schwarzenegger]

He only said he was doing a study on elder issues. Actually, it is a study on paranoid ideation.

Ha

If it ends in an A or an I it's a girl. I see things in black and white.

Not necessarily. I knew a guy named Mario Fiori. His last name ended in "I" because it was the plural of the Italian word for "Flowers". His first name ended in "O".

Maybe the person doing the study is using a last name? Maybe s/he likes flowers?

I am a final year University student and I am doing a study about ageing issues. I have put together a short questionnaire with 10 simple questions and would be very grateful if you could spend a minute to do it.

Ageing Issues

thankyou

Well, the survey was "closed" before I could take a look at it, but if it's about issues pertaining to the aged & elderly I'm wondering if he/she should be polling members of an Early Retirement Forum where the whole idea here is to retire before you become aged & elderly!

Back
Top Bottom