Class of 2008 Reunion

yakers

Thinks s/he gets paid by the post
I see posts for Class of 2010, 2011, 2012 and so forth. Seems like a good idea for folks making the jump into retirement to have some 'classmates' to share with. But….what about Class Reunions? Just as interesting would be so see how those who retired in say 2000 (or any earlier year) are doing as a group. Back to work? Depressed? Happier than $hit? Have some 'classes' (years) fared better than others? Due to the market or something else?

So welcome to the third reunion of the Class of 2008. Yours truly retired in March 08 and happy to say things have gone well in all respects. Doing travel, catching up on 10 years of deferred home maintenance, lots of charitable time. Only surprise is that I have not kayaked more or written more. Everything else is as planned or better including financial issues and fortunately health is going well.
For all my classmates, we can meet and exchange (non)business cards, pictures of family, travel stories and tales of former employment struggles. Maybe we need a class song? (Is Trombone Al a member of the class?) Oh, oh, what about rings? Was that gal over in the corner W2R?, doesn't look like her class picture (avatar)!

Thanks to all the great teachers who have preceded me and established this site.:flowers:

Back
Top Bottom