• Canada

Votes: 7 3.4%
  • South, Central Amer., Mex

Votes: 3 1.5%
  • NOT FIRED USE THIS OPTION TO VIEW RESULT

Votes: 96 47.1%

• Total voters
Maximillion said:
I have met several new neighbours lately, not ER'd, but they are Americans who have left because of Bush, are waiting for their citizenship, late 50's, but came here for Health Care, bought Farms.(they rent out the land, wanted rural Lifesyle)

Dang! All three of the Americans that actually made good on their 2004 promise to move to Canada if Bush got elected moved in next door to you? What a coincidence, huh?

Maximillion said:
the people in Sk, like Manitobans, are some of the nicest you will meet, they are genuinly friendly.

I few years ago I had an FN Mauser sporter for sale. A young couple from Saskatoon happened to be down here and saw my ad. They came by and bought my rifle. I don't think I have ever met nicer people.

Ha

Maximillion said:
Lethbridge has no odeur, you are confusing it with Brookes, further North on the highway and home to a very large Meat Packing Plant..

I don't know if it was a meat packing plant, but I came into Lethbridge from the Crow's Nest Pass direction, not from the north. Whatever it was, it was foul. I stopped at a rest area to relieve myself and about keeled over. My dog like it, though!

justin, bosco, Haha, you confirm my opinions of some Americans, Thank God for the Border.

Oh Yes, we can still Thank God up in the True White North.

God keep our Land, NOT BOMBS bursting in air.

Maximillion said:

I think this was lost in translation from Canadian to American. Can you elucidate?

Maximillion said:
justin, bosco, Haha, you confirm my opinions of some Americans, Thank God for the Border.

Oh Yes, we can still Thank God up in the True White North.

max, I gotta say that THIS time I don't know whether to be an embarassed as a Canadian or not by your comments and behaviour:confused: But the border works both ways. Unfortunately, it also prevents you from leaving Canada.

bosco,I was going to write a whole bunch of stuff, but it wasn't worth the effort.

..and She isn't very happy with the job She did in the US of A.

bosco, fortunatly with a European Passport, a High Net Worth, a wife who is a descendant of a Channel Islander who is also a Nurse, Hell, we can live anywhere, but we choose Canada.

Maximillion said:
bosco, fortunatly with a European Passport, a High Net Worth, a wife who is a descendant of a Channel Islander who is also a Nurse, Hell, we can live anywhere, but we choose Canada.

kinda doubt the high net worth part. Probably the having a wife part too.

I like the fact that you named yourself after a lackey Austrian dictator that was installed in Mexico and couldn't even speak the language of the country. Not surprisingly, he was removed by popular revolt.

bosco, you are named after a frigging gravy mix, and you are making fun of maximillion(which is actually the Holy Terriers name, officially registered as Maximum Trouble maker).

Back
Top Bottom