Going to the ALDS at Fenway Park

friar1610

Thinks s/he gets paid by the post
I got lucky today. On the way to and from my workout I heard on the local radio station that they would be doing a drawing for 2 tickets to the first home game (3rd game of 5) in the American League Division Series at Fenway Park (Red Sox vs. the Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim) a bit later. I rushed in from my workout and sent two emails to the radio station - one entering me and the other entering my wife. We had the radio on at 1215 for the drawing and were happy to hear that my wife won! (She has wisely agreed to take me as her guest on the 2nd ticket.)

I'm a big Red Sox fan and my wife is just a little less so; therefore this is going to be a real treat. Of course, the "free" tickets will cost us about $50 in gas, $200 for a hotel room and however many $7 beers I drink at Fenway. But, we'll probably also get a bonus visit to see our daughter, her husband and our granddaughters for a few hours in the Boston area.

Bring on the Yankees!

Do check hotwire & priceline for some great hotel deals in the Copley area

I'm going to Boston next week and got the Sheraton for $99 on hotwire . I think priceline may still have this deal .

Back
Top Bottom