got to love grandkids

ducky911

Recycles dryer sheets
This morning I got a shock! i looked down and there was something growing on my foot (cancer?). After a closer look it was just a sticker.:blush:

Yup. Stickers are fun. Gotta buy them bulk.

My motto: It's payback time. Get back at the kids by spoiling the grand kids.

My Daughter said "Mom you do not need to buy them everything ". I said " I am a grandmother and I can spoil them as much as I want ".

I need grandchildren...:(

The thought of DS procreating at the moment scares me a little, though.
DD would be nice, but I am not sure that will happen any time soon either.

I may just have to go get a puppy.....

My granddaughter loves stickers. Here's a picture from our last visit with her.

Attachments

• IMG_3453.jpg
    IMG_3453.jpg
    505.4 KB · Views: 15
That's a great photo, grumpy! She's a little doll!

Grandkids are the best part of aging! I have 6, 3 boys and 3 girls and they are all so special and different in personality. They are a perfect mix. My daughter has 5 and my son has one.

That's a great photo, grumpy! She's a little doll!

Grandkids are the best part of aging! I have 6, 3 boys and 3 girls and they are all so special and different in personality. They are a perfect mix. My daughter has 5 and my son has one.

Thanks, Ally. For the last 22 months, since she was born, I have been saying that being a grandpa is the best job in the world and I have no intention of ever retiring from this job.

Glad that a couple are only an hour and a half away. I wish the other with the great grandkids were a lot closer. The 2 day drive to see them doesn't happen often. Facebook pictures and videos help a little though.

Cheers!

No grandkids, but a couple of grandnieces fill the role nicely. The older one is very serious and studious; she will be an architect, physician, researcher, etc.

The little one will drive a tank or fighter jet.

Great pic. I retired and moved 500 miles to be close to my grandkids. No regrets at all. I would rather be doing something with my grandkids than about anything else.

Walt34 said:
No grandkids, but a couple of grandnieces fill the role nicely. The older one is very serious and studious; she will be an architect, physician, researcher, etc.

The little one will drive a tank or fighter jet.

It's so fun to see all these different personalities joining the family.:)

Love the picture Grumpy. She is so cute!

My 4 yr old granddaughter and her mom just moved back in with us the end of July. Life has changed. I now volunteer approx once per week in her preschool class, go to preschool aquatic classes and ballet class (leap and learn). She is reading Dick and Jane books to me and there is definitely a lot more laughter in the house!

Two grandkids. Firm believer in the old saying that grandchildren are God's reward for not killing your children!

In two days, I get to go in a trip with my daughter and 5 of my grandchildren. I can't wait.

DH and I don't have children, however we are 'honorary grandparents'. We don't get to see them often, but we keep in touch. Out of the three, this is the youngest one. She was born with Down Syndrome. I received this pic of her tonight....I just couldn't resist...I had to post it. :)

Attachments

• 303625_10151071511808385_1138764832_n.jpg
    303625_10151071511808385_1138764832_n.jpg
    36.9 KB · Views: 16
DH and I don't have children, however we are 'honorary grandparents'. We don't get to see them often, but we keep in touch. Out of the three, this is the youngest one. She was born with Down Syndrome. I received this pic of her tonight....I just couldn't resist...I had to post it. :)
She's precious. :flowers:
I hope you enjoy being a grandmommy as much as I do being a grandpa...or 'Papa', as she calls me. :)

Last edited:
She is darling. Honorary grandparents are a good thing!

Nice snap shot. Funny, you don't look Grumpy - but then again it would be hard to with a cutie like her.

Thanks, Rich. DW and I have noticed that our various aches and pains seem to disappear whenever we are around our granddaughter. We'll be taking care of her for a week soon while our daughter-in-law is out of town. It will be exhausting - she is a VERY active little girl - but we can't wait.:dance:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom