Grey hair: men=hot women=old???????

For stronger white or gray hair--and improve the texture of your hair (which now breaks faster being white or gray)--either go to Sally's or other beauty supply and get a glosser OR hit the local Walgreen's, CVS and other drug stores and get Clairol's Happy Shine in clear. This will make your hair shine and make it stronger. Just a tip.

Thanks OrchidFlower. That's a tip I'll try this fall when I am too cold to wear a buzz.

Ha

This whole thread makes me wonder, is there a way for a woman to have spectacular grey hair? Its quite rare but every so often I see a gal with stunning grey hair, don’t know why. When I point these out my wife comments that her hair is too thin for that cut. My wife has great dyed hair which I would just as soon see grey if it would look just as good or at least interesting.
All I know is Dianna Rigg is fine by me.

Orchidflower;544632 FinanceDude (a woman) is right: Indifference really is one of the greatest aphrodisiacs of all. They don't get scared off then said:
Who said I am a woman?? :eek:

Apologies, FinanceDude. I read somewhere on this board something that inferred you were a woman; however, I must have read it fast and read it wrong. Maybe you were quoting someone else? But it is now 3:50 a.m., and I am just to freakin' tired to look for it. If I run into it again, I will forward it to you. I thought the name FinanceDude was kinda strange for a woman, but you never know for sure.
You get to be just so macho as you want to be, dude.
The only thing I can swear to anymore is that--when I look down--I, myself, am still female. Honest.
I guess I am really trying to get your and cutefuzzybunny to join the PMS pack...ha! ha!

Frankly, I don't care what any of you say, I'm starting to turn grey, and I'm not liking it at all.

I'm thinking of starting a new thread titled "How to you guys get the grey out". :eek:

Clairol's Happy Shine in Clear (meaning, no color...just shine) WILL strengthen your hair and make it shine more. Available at most any drugstore in the aisle with the hair dyes and other related hair products. It is supposed to last a month; but I wash my hair almost every other day as I swim alot, so I figure 2 weeks for me.
However, this type of product DOES strengthen the hair shaft and keep it from breaking so easily.
Chlorine in a pool, by the way, is the fastest way I know to break your stands of gray/white/silver hair as it is do darn drying. I refuse to wear a bathing cap, but a ponytail does nicely on top of your head for long hair...you may look a little like a fool in the pool, but your hair comes out better.
If you want to save some moola, go to a beauty supply house like Sally's and buy it cheaper. No fancy box or instructions, so you save money. Just a tip.
I'm hoping if my hair is shinier, someone male will run their hands thru it...snort!:rolleyes:

My hairdresser said the best thing to do if you swim a lot is wet your hair before you swim & rinse the chlorine out right after .I swim all year so I do that plus use potion #9 for conditioning .It works great .

I will have to find out what potion #9 is. Never heard of it.
I can say that, on a personal note, my coal black wavy hair (that darned Greek/American Indian/Italian blood) turned silver and frizzy with alot of flyaways. I now use a leave-in conditioner by Infusium on my hair (the moisture one or the frizzologie one), and it reallllly has made a great positive difference in the texture of my hair--especially when I swim with it in. Hope this helps someone.

Back
Top Bottom