Happy Thanksgiving!

GravitySucks

Thinks s/he gets paid by the post
Turkeys in the oven, having a cup of coffee and thinking how grateful I am.
Have a Happy Thanksgiving all my fellow American ER's!

Sent from my iPad using Early Retirement Forum

Happy Thanksgiving to you, too.

The immediate family is all home for the holiday, the turkey will be prepped and popped into the oven after breakfast.

Then, the house will fill with that mouth watering aroma as we all anticipate a thankful dinner feast together.

Same to all my fellow ER posters! I know I complained a bit in the other thread about the holiday madness, but it is good to reconnect with so many that I may not otherwise see/talk to.

Pies are out of the oven, veggies diced for the stuffing, table is set... but we won't put the bird in for another hour or so. Still lots of prep to do - peel potatoes for the cheesy garlic mashed potatoes. Oh.. and start the bread rising for the fresh rolls. We're a "from scratch" kind of house. I keep sampling the cranberry w/ ginger sauce I made on Monday.... YUM.

My pies didn't turn out as pretty as I would have liked - but they're going to taste great - pumpkin and pecan pies...

Attachments

• TdayPies2015.jpg
    TdayPies2015.jpg
    94.2 KB · Views: 11
Last edited:
Happy Thanksgiving everyone.

Happy Thanksgiving all.

This site & community are among the many, many things that I am thankful for today and always.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone. I am thankful for many things.

We had a great day . We went to a restaurant overlooking the water with friends . The food & company were good . We topped off the day with a nightcap at the Tiki bar under a beautiful sunset .

Happy Thanksgiving! I have tons to be thankful for this year. I LOVE MY LIFE :) (at least for today LOL!)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom