I Be Retired!

Congrats, Al! More time for gigs now, right?

Wonderful news. Congrats.
Are you going to increase your bone practice time?

MJ

C o n g r a t u l a t i o n s! You've earned it. Enjoy.

Congrats and best wishes for many happy days ahead!

It's great when a plan comes together! Take a deep breath and enjoy!

Now that your are retired, can we make you a moderator so you can clean up our posts for typos and bad grammar? I find myself getting sloppy and I need help! :)

Congrats Al...now the hardest thing you're going to have to do is pretend to no habla anglais the next time someone finds your home # and calls with a tech support question.

Now, by law, dont you have to change your name to TromboneAlWahoo?

Cute Fuzzy Bunny said:
Now, by law, dont you have to change your name to TromboneAlWahoo?

Be careful Al. With all the armed conflicts going on in the world you don't want to take on a name that might create problems for you. 'AlWahoo' sounds like it might be Lesbianese or something.

Thanks for all the cards and letters, guys.

I might actually practice less, since I'm no longer tied to the house.

You mean, if I were a moderator I could just fix typos, spelling mistakes, and poorly worded sentences to my heart's content?  Hmmm...

She's used to that name, 'cause that's what she says every night.  More like this:

Al!  Wahoo!!!

TromboneAl said:
You mean, if I were a moderator I could just fix typos, spelling mistakes, and poorly worded sentences to my heart's content?

Dont do it Al, its a trap.

Did you mean: Don't do it, Al. It's a trap!

Cute Fuzzy Bunny said:
Nope...I, that being me, did mean that; exactly that; which I said above.  Herein.
I'm sure glad that Martha and all the other lawyers don't talk that way...

Martha said:
Now that your are retired, can we make you a moderator so you can clean up our posts for typos and bad grammar? I find myself getting sloppy and I need help! :)
Waitaminnit, now, don't you already have one ER locked up in the basement working for you? And aren't you already FI enough to technically be able to RE yourself? Or are you just trying to build an empire on the backs of the early retirees?!?

Nords said:
I'm sure glad that Martha and all the other lawyers don't talk that way...
Waitaminnit, now, don't you already have one ER locked up in the basement working for you? And aren't you already FI enough to technically be able to RE yourself? Or are you just trying to build an empire on the backs of the early retirees?!?

No! She be a do-be-do-bee-do.

Nords said:
Or are you just trying to build an empire on the backs of the early retirees?!?

Hey, she tried to cobble up some cockamamie story about someone being a better negotiator than me, just to get me to negotiate something for her. However, by negotiating the negotiation process with her, I think by default I became the better negotiator. However again, i'm willing to negotiate that point.

Al, I just came across this photo of the post-celebration experience the morning after I retired. Look familiar?

img_415997_0_26ba9360c58390a8146fa6b897c98f16.jpg

There, look. CalifDreamer can do it -- give him the job.

I always thought that fresh strawberries go well with the bubbly :D

Congrats you'll do fine retired

Kitty

Hi Kitty,

I've been meaning to ask this:

I don't know that much about plumbing, but looking at the picture of your new bathroom vent, are you sure this flashing is right? Isn't rain water going to go in here?

Attachments

• Flashing.jpg
    Flashing.jpg
    14.8 KB · Views: 176
  • Flashing.jpg_thumb
    26.4 KB · Views: 0
Back
Top Bottom