MJ Resurfaces

Billy said:
When we used the ATM to obtain local yuan, the machine churned, but no cash came out. We entered the bank to straighten our situation out from the sunny street so the policeman instantly blocked our way and told us to remove our sunglasses. "uh,... yes sir!"

Same thing happened to me here in CM, when I went to my local bank wearing my hannibal lecter smog mask even though I know, the guard knew me because of my bicycle helmet and folding bike. I guess rules are rules.

And of course, if you have a fever going into China they don't let you in, if you have a fever when leaving China they don't let you out. How do they know? They utilize a laser gun which they point between your eyes onto your forehead which takes your temperature instantly. I would suggest you bring a few aspirin in case you get intestinal discomfort and your body wants to fight it off. Better to take a few aspirin than stay in quarantine for 2 weeks (or who knows what else...)

Lucky for me, my body temperature is 1 degree lower about 97.7.

Where's MJ?

Akaisha, your continual inquiry into my where abouts will have people talking here. ;)

MJ

Billy said:
Gosh, Sam, I must have missed that course in school.... bummer for me! 8)

Akaisha
Author, The Adventurer's Guide to Early Retirement

Huh? Are you saying that my observation is not in line with reality? Not being argumentative, just curious.

Boy oh boy - I'm glad ya'll are having fun - it certainly doesn't look like Kansas!

Makes me want to put on my Dickies coveralls and drive my old pickup(with the rusty fender) out in the country for spring in the tall grass prairie.

Seriously though - keep posting the pictures and updates - interesting stuff.

heh heh heh - 8).

Gosh, Sam, I must have missed that course in school.... bummer for me!

Akaisha
Author, The Adventurer's Guide to Early Retirement

Huh? Are you saying that my observation is not in line with reality? Not being argumentative, just curious.

Hi Sam... I don't exactly know what to say here, if indeed your question is honest. ;) I just might be the one here who is the 'dope.' I never really learned how to manipulate - my problem has been that I am 'all in plain sight - what you see is what you get.' That has put me at the disadvantage numerous times. I don't play games, I don't calculate. I have that 'put foot in mouth disease' and I simply change feet from time to time.

In dating I looked for friendship and being straightforward about things as much as possible. The rest simply confuses me... :confused: :p

That being said, I have had girlfriends who were absolute masters at the game. To be honest, it sickened me and I told them so. (got nowhere) Part of the confusion for me, was that men seemed to want that kind of push/pull/confusion/obfuscation - they found it exciting or something... All part of the chase... :LOL: until they got burned badly...

I dunno.... maybe that is why Billy and I have been together for 30 years and so many of our friends and people we know are on their 2nd and 3rd spouses...??

Am I simply changing feet once again?

Akaisha
The Adventurer's Guide to Early Retirement

Well, I finally uploaded the photos, I have taken so far.
Considering how long I have been in SEA, I didn't take as many as most tourists would have but I plan to increase the number I take as I get into travelling more.

Of course, my private collection of explicit moments will be available on a pay per view website. Worth every $1000 you will pay for each visit. ;)

Hope you enjoy the free ones.

MJ :)

vagabond said:
Considering how long I have been in SEA, I didn't take as many as most tourists would have but I plan to increase the number I take as I get into travelling more.

Of course, my private collection of explicit moments will be available on a pay per view website. Worth every $1000 you will pay for each visit. ;)

Hope you enjoy the free ones.

MJ :)

Hi MJ! So where are the photos?

vagabond said:
Great! But where are they? Are they on a separate website? I don't see any picture on this thread at all! :confused:

Billy said:
Hi Sam... I don't exactly know what to say here, if indeed your question is honest. ;)

Akaisha
The Adventurer's Guide to Early Retirement
Thanks for the insights.

Amazing pictures.

Picture118.jpg

I love these boats.

MJ - I've only viewed the Laos ones so far - but wow - great photos! Can't wait to go myself!

Aahh, finally. Thank you MJ, something for me to do tonite.

Edit:

OK, I finally look at them all. Great pictures and fun captions (referring to the 16 yo attempt).

Anyway, you went to Burma's border a couple times but never crossed it. Is that in the planning?

Enjoy SE Asia. Can't wait for my turn!

Sam said:
Anyway, you went to Burma's border a couple times but never crossed it. Is that in the planning?

The 1st time I did a border run so I did cross it so I could extend my Thai visa on the quick return back. 2nd time, I did some bike touring around the northern less mountainous area of Thailand.
I don't have any plans to visit Burma at this time.

Back
Top Bottom