Moderator Monday?

Bryan Barnfellow

Thinks s/he gets paid by the post
I am always very impressed with moderators of online discussion forums and especially with our own ER moderators. Let's give them a round of applause from our various outposts in the real world and a shout out here in cyberland. Thanks to all of you! You are very much appreciated.

In fact, I think we should create a new recognition day --Moderator Monday -- to honor our tireless captains. We could make it, like today, the Monday after Mother's Day. Seems appropriate.

-BB

+1. I've said it often, but it's been too long since the last time. Mods work in the gray area more often than black or white, so being a mod is often one of life's thankless tasks. The mods here, past & present, are much better than average IME (on other forums). Thanks ladies & gents!

Moderator Monday? Didn't The Bangles sing that?

It's just another moderator Monday
I wish it were Sunday
'Cause that's my troll day
My I am on a roll day

Oh, I suppose they're OK, but the constant removal or truncation of my postings is starting to [mod edit]

I wish it were Sunday
My I am on a roll day

That made me laugh. :LOL:

Fully agree with the OP, moderators of this board do an excellent job of letting conversations go on within appropriate boundaries, providing a warning when we are getting out of bounds and before bringing out "ole porky". Thanks to all of you guys / gals.

I'll hoist one for the moderators. In spite of having been moderated. But heck, see my tagline.

Agreed that moderators done great jobs here.

Also SES of posters makes this forum the best I frequent.

I wish it were Sunday
My I am on a roll day
+2, very clever!

My hats off to the team. I've gone to other boards on different topics and I'm always impressed by the moderators here!

Definitely! Much appreciated! This is one of the very few forums I frequent regularly, and the quality of the moderation definitely helps. APPLAUSE!!!!!!

they do an often thankless job.
I am on several forums per different hobbies and interests anad what we have here is excellent.

A big +1 from me too. I have unwittingly attracted the presence of Porky once or twice and later thought to myself, "Aaah yes, that probably was a little unwise of me to mention". If it weren't for the constant supervision, and good judgement, of the mods, we would have thrown our hands up in the air and exclaimed, "There goes the neighborhood!" a long time ago.

Thank you for saving us from ourselves. Some of us need it :LOL:

A big thank you to all the moderators! Much appreciated! :clap:

Take a bow, ladies and gentlemen. You do an awesome job!

:flowers::clap:

I agree with the compliments. The moderators do a great job of keeping this forum interesting and useful.

And so, now, all the moderators have formed a union to negotiate the bonus they get from management based on feedback from appreciative board members.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom