Join Early Retirement Today

nm
Old 12-20-2006, 07:31 PM   #1

nm

nm
Join the #1 Early Retirement and Financial Independence Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you planning to be financially independent as early as possible so you can live life on your own terms? Discuss successful investing strategies, asset allocation models, tax strategies and other related topics in our online forum community. Our members range from young folks just starting their journey to financial independence, military retirees and even multimillionaires. No matter where you fit in you'll find that Early-Retirement.org is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with our members, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create a retirement blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Re: OK, I forgot to include Mrs Cut-Throat in the Picture - So here we are..........
Old 12-20-2006, 07:49 PM   #2
Give me a museum and I'll fill it. (Picasso)
Give me a forum ...

Re: OK, I forgot to include Mrs Cut-Throat in the Picture - So here we are..........

Damn, too cold for a bikini pic.

Old 12-20-2006, 08:06 PM   #3
Recycles dryer sheets

While at the GC, you should hike at least a little bit into the canyon. Getting even a few hundred feet away from the edge makes you be surrounded by nothing but nature. It's even more impressive than the view from the edge.
Old 12-20-2006, 08:44 PM   #4
Moderator Emeritus

Re: OK, I forgot to include Mrs Cut-Throat in the Picture - So here we are......

As usual, including my case, a beautiful woman stuck with a pathetic husband. Where did we go wrong?

As if you didn't know..If the above message contains medical content, it's NOT intended as advice, and may not be accurate, applicable or sufficient. Don't rely on it for any purpose. Consult your own doctor for all medical advice.
Rich_by_the_Bay is offline   Reply With Quote
Re: OK, I forgot to include Mrs Cut-Throat in the Picture - So here we are......
Old 12-20-2006, 09:07 PM   #5
Give me a forum ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rich_in_Tampa
As usual, including my case, a beautiful woman stuck with a pathetic husband. Where did we go wrong?
Rich, you are analyzing this all wrong. By the fact of having won and kept beautiful women in your lives, you and Cutthroat prove that you are decidedly not pathetic.

Ha
Old 12-21-2006, 08:02 AM   #6
Give me a forum ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by HaHa
Rich, you are analyzing this all wrong. By the fact of having won and kept beautiful women in your lives, you and Cutthroat prove that you are decidedly not pathetic.

Ha
Perhaps a nice portfolio has something to do with it.
Old 12-21-2006, 08:25 AM   #7
Thinks s/he gets paid by the post

Quote:
Originally Posted by DOG52
Perhaps a nice portfolio has something to do with it.
I thought women always say size doesn't matter... :P
He had one of those rare smiles with a quality of eternal reassurance in it . . . It faced, or seemed to face, the whole external world for an instant and then concentrated on you with an irresistible prejudice in your favor. -- The Great Gatsby, F. Scott Fitzgerald
Jay_Gatsby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2006, 11:01 AM   #8
Give me a forum ...

Yay! She looks much better without the snorkel.

She seems to be pretty friendly with Michael Keaton; better watch out.
Old 12-21-2006, 11:09 AM   #9
Give me a museum and I'll fill it. (Picasso) Give me a forum ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by TromboneAl
She seems to be pretty friendly with Michael Keaton; better watch out.
Michael? I was thinking Buster...

When I hit 70, it hit back

Retired in 2005 at age 58, no pension
REWahoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2006, 11:17 PM   #10
Recycles dryer sheets

C-T, There are rainbow trout in the Colorado River below Glen Canyon Dam/Lake Powell. Go to Lee's Ferry downstream from Page, Az to reach the river.
Old 12-22-2006, 11:19 AM   #11
Confused about dryer sheets

Both of you look so at ease and happy. Those smiles are priceless. Good for you!

HappyGoLucky
Old 12-22-2006, 12:23 PM   #12

She's a beautiful lady, C-T.

2Cor521
"At times the world can seem an unfriendly and sinister place, but believe us when we say there is much more good in it than bad. All you have to do is look hard enough, and what might seem to be a series of unfortunate events, may in fact be the first steps of a journey." Violet Baudelaire.
SecondCor521 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2006, 10:18 AM   #13
Give me a forum ...

Send a message via Skype™ to kcowan

I hope your room has a fireplace. We stayed among the pines and there was a snowfall the end of March. Magical place indeed. Be careful on the trails. They can be treacherous when wet.
Old 12-25-2006, 09:48 AM   #14

Thanks for sharing the pictures of the canyon. It's nice place for a nature walk. That reminds me to go for our nature walk at Muir Woods, CA on Xmas day.
Old 12-25-2006, 05:41 PM   #15
Full time employment: Posting here.

You are a blessed man, in more ways than one. Merry Christmas!!!
Old 12-26-2006, 03:25 PM   #16
Dryer sheet aficionado

A wonderful woman, an early retirement and a perfect place to spend the cold of winter....

If somebody did not believe in ER before just show them this pic so they see how it can be.

Makes the job seem pretty pathetic.

4yrs and 10 months to go.....