nm

Re: OK, I forgot to include Mrs Cut-Throat in the Picture - So here we are..........

Damn, too cold for a bikini pic. :(

Re: OK, I forgot to include Mrs Cut-Throat in the Picture - So here we are..........

While at the GC, you should hike at least a little bit into the canyon. Getting even a few hundred feet away from the edge makes you be surrounded by nothing but nature. It's even more impressive than the view from the edge.

Re: OK, I forgot to include Mrs Cut-Throat in the Picture - So here we are......

As usual, including my case, a beautiful woman stuck with a pathetic husband. Where did we go wrong? ;)

Re: OK, I forgot to include Mrs Cut-Throat in the Picture - So here we are......

Rich_in_Tampa said:
As usual, including my case, a beautiful woman stuck with a pathetic husband. Where did we go wrong? ;)

Rich, you are analyzing this all wrong. By the fact of having won and kept beautiful women in your lives, you and Cutthroat prove that you are decidedly not pathetic. :)

Ha

HaHa said:
Rich, you are analyzing this all wrong. By the fact of having won and kept beautiful women in your lives, you and Cutthroat prove that you are decidedly not pathetic. :)

Ha

Perhaps a nice portfolio has something to do with it. ;)

DOG52 said:
Perhaps a nice portfolio has something to do with it. ;)

I thought women always say size doesn't matter... :p

Yay! She looks much better without the snorkel.

She seems to be pretty friendly with Michael Keaton; better watch out.

TromboneAl said:
She seems to be pretty friendly with Michael Keaton; better watch out.

Michael? I was thinking Buster... ;)

C-T, There are rainbow trout in the Colorado River below Glen Canyon Dam/Lake Powell. Go to Lee's Ferry downstream from Page, Az to reach the river.

Both of you look so at ease and happy. Those smiles are priceless. Good for you!

HappyGoLucky

She's a beautiful lady, C-T. :)

2Cor521

I hope your room has a fireplace. We stayed among the pines and there was a snowfall the end of March. Magical place indeed. Be careful on the trails. They can be treacherous when wet.

Thanks for sharing the pictures of the canyon. It's nice place for a nature walk. That reminds me to go for our nature walk at Muir Woods, CA on Xmas day.

You are a blessed man, in more ways than one. :D Merry Christmas!!!

A wonderful woman, an early retirement and a perfect place to spend the cold of winter....

If somebody did not believe in ER before just show them this pic so they see how it can be.

Makes the job seem pretty pathetic.

4yrs and 10 months to go.....

Back
Top Bottom