Now's the time to buy in Orlando, Florida!

Trek

Full time employment: Posting here.
Live bombs haunt Orlando neighborhood - CNN.com

"What am I going to do with this? Nobody wants to touch this neighborhood. I'm stuck."

"You can't even give this place away right now. I've tried to re-finance. ... I can't do anything," Lamb said.

All you LBYMers, now's your chance at a half-million dollar home in Florida at a rock bottom price!

i would have felt that way about orlando without the bombs.

if anything, i think finally orlando might have just become interesting.

I wonder if living in that neighborhood is as dangerous as driving on I4? I liked Orlando when the population was 75,000. The bombs were still fresh then.
Jeff

If you were buying it as your final home for retirement and didn't care about resale value, it would be a good deal.

You could throw bomb hunting parties in your back yard. It would be a real blast!

I spent a summer in Orlando as a guest of Uncle Sam's and his yacht club (aka, U.S. Navy Bootcamp).

It was enough.

If you were buying it as your final home for retirement and didn't care about resale value, it would be a good deal.

You could throw bomb hunting parties in your back yard. It would be a real blast!

And if my portfolio is running low, I can always do some square dancing right on the red flags. :) I still wouldn't simply because the neighborhood may become abandoned, and then I really will need to dance on the red flags.

Back
Top Bottom