One month to go!
(This is my first smiley face I ever used in any correspondence).
I don't post too often. I'm doing this to give those thinking about RE what they may go through.
On the positive side I have time to get things together. For example, (memo writting phrase) I bought my medical insurance - Blue Cross/Blue Shield 180/month - BCBC 3500 - 3K deductable; passport and other purchases. Also, I'm comming in later and leaving earlier. My mind is slowly letting go of all the things I thought were important. This aspect has me wondering that if I keep this mindset; maybe I should stay. But the feeling is one of being in the last month of high school after you have your college acceptence letter - you have outgrown where you are.
The negatives are becoming fewer every day. Yes I do worry about
- Being stupid for giving up such an easy job, high salary and benefits
- Having enough money
- What I will do after 6 months
- all the other fears people have mentioned
- stupid things are bothering me
Regrets, ("I have a few but, then too few to mention" - Frank)
- Opportunities not taken
- Not realizing my management had not backbone - something I could have exploited to my benefit
- Not getting more money and advancing further
- Not loving and laughing enough
Most of those things I will let go of and move on.
Others I will try to correct.
Wish me luck!