Referral for an Accountant in N. Colorado

Jake46

Recycles dryer sheets
I am new to the area and would sincerely appreciate a referral for an accountant located in Fort Collins or Loveland. I need assistance with tax preparation for a family limited partnership and insurance trust. Thanks.

I am new to the area and would sincerely appreciate a referral for an accountant located in Fort Collins or Loveland. I need assistance with tax preparation for a family limited partnership and insurance trust. Thanks.

I see no one has responded. If you are still here and interested, I have a suggestion. I am not in that area, so do not know any directly to refer.

But one place to start is the AICPA--ask them who are AICPA members who are located in N. Colorado.

Another place is to call several area attorney's offices, those indicating they deal with partnership and trust issues, and ask them for referrals to tax accountants. Just explain you are new to the area, and the types of tax expertise you are looking for.

You could try similar inquiries of local insurance agencies who handle insurance issues for partnerships and trusts. The same for banks, ask them too.

Enough inquiries of these types of other professionals who are into partnership/trust issues from their end, and I think you will gain a good list of well-qualified tax professionals in the area suitable for your needs.

Hope this helps.

Back
Top Bottom