The Cost Of Retiring Late

D-mn yakers, did you have to point the forum mirror in our direction. :'(

MJ :D

Lawdy, Lawdy, this hurts. I'm gonna mow at nite from now on.

I see yet another use for dryer sheets. Beats wanting to poke my eyes out with a stick to stop the pain.

Am I the only guy who winced at seeing him use a lawnmower like that?

He should be wearing steel-toed shoes!

I was going to post this book link as a counter-argument but... well... never mind.

That was should I say cute? The song, not the pictures!

Dreamer (who needs to start exercising)

After picking the new motorhome last fall, we stumbled back to New England, haphazardly picking campgrounds.  More than a couple of campgrounds prompted a good deal of culture shock.   I guess it pays to research before you plop.

Anyhow, upon checking into one campground, the clerk dryly advised us that "the small pool and hot tub are clothing optional."  We looked at each other, paused, and simultaneously said "Woo Hoo!" and started laughing before we caught her look.  The clerk was annoyed.  She scowled and shooed us off to our campsite.

Anyhow, perhaps it was the weather, perhaps just plain good sense, but most of the folks there (hey, I had to look) partook of the clothing option.  Your photo would put the remaining few free spirits to shame.    Everyone there was well past their salad days, and that is what clothing is for.

yakers said:
http://www.goodolddogs.com/older.html

Its the music, turn it up, picture is optional...

Back
Top Bottom