The Photographers' Corner 2013-2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cheerful little faces to chase away the cabin fever. Grown from seed in my indoor growing room.

Attachments

• Pansies2015.jpeg
    Pansies2015.jpeg
    678.3 KB · Views: 19
Island Wildlife

From the Island of Gili Trawangan. Shot with the kit zoom. Didn't have tripod or I might have tried to stack a few images with different focal points. Anyway, I thought it turned out as an interesting pic.

Attachments

• IMG_20140805_095136.jpg
    IMG_20140805_095136.jpg
    363.7 KB · Views: 28
From the Island of Gili Trawangan. Shot with the kit zoom. Didn't have tripod or I might have tried to stack a few images with different focal points. Anyway, I thought it turned out as an interesting pic.

Neat!. I didn't know spiders had "faces" on them.:D

Does the subscription version of Lightroom allow changes to be synced between two computers? If so, that might push me over the edge to buy a subscription.

How to Choose Which Version of Lightroom to Buy

Buying Lightroom used to be simple. All you had to do was buy the full version of the program, and upgrade (if you wished) every time a new version came out. But ever since Adobe announced the Creative Cloud subscription service, photographers have been faced with two choices. You can still go for the standalone version, or you can buy Lightroom as part of a Creative Cloud monthly membership. But how do you know which is the best option for you? Read on to find out.

Great detail on the spider and nice light on the web!

Thanks Mr. Paul. I agree that the rx-100 is a great camera. Takes sharp photo and fits in a pocket. Great for hikes.

Sent from my iPhone :).using Early Retirement .//82339)

I went Canon full frame 5 years ago. Lens investment has been substantial. I love Nikon's current IQ performance and tell folks if I had to do it again I'd probably start with Nikon full frame with their 12-24 lens. Just too invested to switch. For me, this is exactly what I've been hoping for ...

Yesterday, news of a new Canon 5Ds was leaked ... full frame 50.6 mp body.
Speculation on price ranges from $3500 to $4500.

Canon 5Ds Leaked! It's a 50.6MP Full Frame DSLR

I dunno about selfies, but my puppy pictures are going to be bad ass!

I've taken about 5 seconds of video with my 5DMKII over the past 5 years so I will acknowledge that I've paid no attention to video capability at all. That said I believe it will have video function but it will not be the camera for the video enthusiast.

Sunrise from my backyard looking into the Preserve area.

Lighting was unique with the top of the mesa still in morning fog, but the sunrise to the east was clear which lit up the tree tops at the bottom of the canyon.

Taken with a cheap sony compact digital:
Sunrise-2-3-15.jpg

Great detail on the spider and nice light on the web!

Thanks! I was intrigued by the image. I actually went back the next morning, but the web had been damaged and repaired: I didn't like the subsequent composition as well.

Ready for bear country..

ImageUploadedByEarly Retirement Forum1423696597.099096.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Early Retirement Forum

Pun intended? Lol

Sent from my iPad using Early Retirement Forum

Sunrise from my backyard looking into the Preserve area.

Lighting was unique with the top of the mesa still in morning fog, but the sunrise to the east was clear which lit up the tree tops at the bottom of the canyon.

Taken with a cheap sony compact digital:
Sunrise-2-3-15.jpg

I submitted this to the local community magazine that folks get in our area - got word they want to use it in the April issue!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom