The Photographers' Corner 2013-2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice video of the falls.
After that video plays, it automatically played your spring 2017 trip where you nearly got a ticket, What did you record that driving video with ?

Gopro with a suction mount on the inside of the windshield. Whenever I saw something interesting, I turned it on and hit record. I'm not too crazy about the clarity - ok up close but fuzzy at distance

I was thinking it was really great compared to my dash cam, which admittedly was probably less than 10% the cost of a goPro.
I've wondered about using my phone to record video that I might actually want to watch.

I think the new phones compare quite well with a GoPro in quality. Just find yourself a good mount and a good editing software, and I'm sure you'll produce something that you would want to watch.

20170605_063946.jpg

Here's a few from recent state park visits.

LaSalle Falls, Starved Rock SP Illinois
Lake Falls, Matthiessen SP Illinois
Near Old Man's Cave, Hocking Hills SP Ohio

Attachments

• 2590.jpg
    2590.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 50
  • 2600.jpg
    2600.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 51
  • 2670.jpg
    2670.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 55
Sometimes, the light, subject, and composition cooperate to make a really good image. Very Nice, Ronstar...

BDP (Beautiful Dog Picture) prodded me to find a decent one from my recent pictures. My wife makes orchids bloom with aplomb; here's one of her progeny:

DSG_7051a.jpg

Ronstar, very nice photograph of the dog. I can truly appreciate the timing on getting the reflection in the water.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom