Things to Do Before You Die

Kumquat, I've been in the eye of a hurricane (passed right over us) and it is the weirdest calm you could imagine. We could see stars in the sky. It lasted about 30 minutes before the eyewall winds (strongest) hit.

Not scary, actually. But what I dream of doing, and these latest storms send me to the NHC website to ogle, is to ride in a hurricane hunter! It would be the thrill of a lifetime to actually fly into the eye and back out again.

Perhaps at this juncture you may want to consider a different attempted hobby...?

Not a hobby man! Im trying to do that before I keeeeel over. I figured Sarah would have helped me out if that was a cow or some other hoofed animal. ;)

[-]Is Xena the one on the right or the left?[/-] ;)

Sorry, totally uncalled for. My apologies....

Jeez.... Xena gonna be mad when I tell her you didn't recognize her charms. :bat:

Not a hobby man! Im trying to do that before I keeeeel over. I figured Sarah would have helped me out if that was a cow or some other hoofed animal. ;)

She's a goat.

By the way, before I die I want to discover the fountain of youth.

Ha

Is it too late to suggest making sure that its a female cow before engaging in the milking?

Otherwise someone might want to follow you home...

A cow is female...

"With a bit of bovine persperation on her upper lip area..." FZ

Here's a great sidebar: in Mongolia they have both cows and yaks. The yaks are superior in all sorts of ways to the cows, but the cow milk and meat is more valuable. So they interbreed the two. I decided that the English term for these new improved animals should be a YOW! Due to the fact that we spent 8-10 hours some days in the van, no one appreciated my brilliance at the time.

Here's a great sidebar: in Mongolia they have both cows and yaks. The yaks are superior in all sorts of ways to the cows, but the cow milk and meat is more valuable. So they interbreed the two. I decided that the English term for these new improved animals should be a YOW! Due to the fact that we spent 8-10 hours some days in the van, no one appreciated my brilliance at the time.

I'm dazzled by your brilliance. Or is it baffled by your... :p

YOW!! It's always fun doing the "if you cross a <blank> with a <blank>..." My nephew has a little dog that is cross between a Yorkie and a Dachshund and he calls it a "dorkie".

And so, returning to the thread title: at some point before you die Calmloki, you are going to do WHAT to the Geeps? :eek::-X

:cool:

And so, returning to the thread title: at some point before you die Calmloki, you are going to do WHAT to the Geeps? ⭕-X

:cool:

Don't wanna do anything too the Geeps! but i do like goats. They are kind of like cats in their non plused ability to do amazing balancing acts while acting like nothing is happening. YouTube - 16 Goats In A Tree

What a cool video. Those goats are amazing, I see what you mean. I"m partial to my sheep, Emily and Tess, as they follow us around in the yard like dogs. They also love saltine crackers, but sadly, do not do any tricks for them.

Back
Top Bottom