Join Early Retirement Today
Re: Update on Our NUE VUE! (Saturn) - Photo
Old 06-15-2006, 06:26 AM   #61
Thinks s/he gets paid by the post

Originally Posted by mathjak107
my new bmw x3 is supposed to be in saturday,i hope......
Not that anyone is trying to but the X3 cannot be compared with the VUE, and how much is that X3 by the way? 3x or 4x the VUE maybe? I will take one for the $16,900 I paid for my VUE. While it is a lovely SUV, that cannot be argued with, as is the Lexus, Porsche etc. My criterior (sp) were a cheap runabout with good mileage. The VUE has surpassed my expectations for a SUV in it's catagory. I was expecting a piece of crap quite honestly, that is why I am so impressed. I drove a used Kia, Hyundae, Escape to see what they were like after a year or so and did not like them. Yet a 2 year old VUE was not all that bad.

Different strokes for different applications. Now saying that. If I was not fired I would probably go for the BMW, Lexus or the Merc.... But that was when I had $10k or so a month of disposable income. No more will I see them numbers.

"Arguing with an Engineer is like rolling in the mud with a pig. Just remember that the pig likes it."
ShokWaveRider is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 Early Retirement and Financial Independence Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you planning to be financially independent as early as possible so you can live life on your own terms? Discuss successful investing strategies, asset allocation models, tax strategies and other related topics in our online forum community. Our members range from young folks just starting their journey to financial independence, military retirees and even multimillionaires. No matter where you fit in you'll find that is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with our members, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create a retirement blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 06-15-2006, 04:40 PM   #62
Thinks s/he gets paid by the post

the only reason we got the x3 is its my last vehicle before fire......the last down....after this one its back to civics and altimas

mathjak107 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2006, 09:57 AM   #63
Recycles dryer sheets

Originally Posted by Martha
When we were looking at motorhomes, we tried hard to get one that was very reliable because we don't live near any manufacturers and there is only one relatively small dealer in my town. I would read glowing reports about motorhomes that had to go back to the factory or dealer numerous times, but hey, they always gave service with a smile.

We bought a MH with a great reputation for reliability and durability. In two years, nothing has gone wrong.
May I ask what brand and style of RV you purchased
>My blogs
Kitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2006, 03:54 PM   #64
Dryer sheet aficionado

Thanks for sharing. She sure is pretty or as you say purty.
Drive her in the best of health.

sendbaht is offline   Reply With Quote