Value of time

It may be a waste of time if you don't like doing it, but not everyone hates home projects or renos. I can build a beautiful deck in 40 hours (in fact, probably less), have a good time doing it, save money, and at the end have a finished product that I can enjoy for decades. I may enjoy building a deck as much as you like bird watching.
I think we could hang out, and get a lot done.

Just to go off the storyline....

I'm retired Professional Firefighter. Early in my career a man came into the firehouse asking us to come rescue a cat out of a tree. We don't do that as a service. We told him that the cat would come down by itself. Did you ever see a cat skeleton in a tree?

One hour latter we responsed to a medical call. Turns out to be the gentleman from earlier. Unfortunately... he did not survive the fall from the tree.

A BB gun would take care of the situation very handedly. It all depends on how urgent you ( the intial problem) want/need the cat down.

Are you talking about shooting a cat to get it out of a tree? Is this your idea of funny?

A BB gun would take care of the situation very handedly. It all depends on how urgent you ( the intial problem) want/need the cat down.

Perhaps a poor choice of words. Instead of starving the cat down, or committing suicide by falling out of a tree to retrieve it, there are air guns that make noise to scare the cat down. I did not mean to shoot the cat out of the tree. There is a lot of hawks in our area and an occasional bald eagle so great efforts should be made to get it down promptly.

https://apnews.com/cc6c3dc0ab7c475bae8f728f536ba3aa

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom