Website / Publication to find ER home to rent?

bearkeley

Recycles dryer sheets
Hi all - I know that there are a lot of renters on this forum so thought I'd ask the question: Was there a particular website / publication that you used in finding your ER home?

This post may seem like I'm advertising, so I want to make it clear that its not my intent....however, I figured that you may know of some cool places where we can post / advertise a great ER home...

We're in the process of re-doing an old farmhouse near a river off of the Chesapeake Bay. The farmhouse is on the same property as our weekend home, so our ideal tenant would be a quiet couple. Since it's a golf-cart ride / walk away to a marina, low-rent area surrounded by farmland and a partial waterview, active retirees sounded like the perfect tenants! (Then again, based on some of the posts on this forum...maybe some of you don't fall into the 'quiet' category) ;)

Anyway...I've tried to google possible sites and considered local newspapers, but not much luck - only a bunch of retirement communities popped up. So I thought I'd try to see if you guys ran into a cool site to look at what's available around the country...might be good to research for future reference for us as well!

Back
Top Bottom