What did you do today? 2016 version

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm so sorry for your loss Moemg.

My condolences, Moemg. All the best to you and your family during this difficult time.

My condolences, Moe.

Condolences, Moe. Cherish those happy memories. My mom died 11 years ago and I still think about her daily.

Sorry for your loss Moe, even with the declining health and being mentally prepared, the finality of her being gone is never easy.

Oh no!

toothless-300x177.jpg

Who needs all them teef anywho?

Last night we saw a community theater play called Rumors. It still had a lot of good laughs even though it was written in 1988.

Today our main outing was trying a South American restaurant we'd never been to before. The food was really good. We had empanadas and some kind of Chilean baked dish.

Moemg, sorry for your loss. It sounds like your Mom had a great run. As much as we feel we are prepared for these things because we can see them coming the finality of it all is still difficult. I'm sure you will miss her.

I just realized that there is something that I do regularly and enjoy that I have yet to share with the forum. A couple years ago I registered with Trivia Today. They send me an email link to a trivia question each day... many days two, on in the morning and one in the evening, that I answer and they keep track of my score for that month and cumulative.

I have found it fun. Just go to triviatoday.com

So sorry for your loss, Moemg. She sounds like she was a wonderful person. Not waking up from a nap, seems like a peaceful passing.

Thanks, pb4uski. I just joined and answered the first question correctly. I am not good at trivia. I would like to get better to be able to participate at the trivia nights at our local brew pub. I enjoy the craft beer.

I bought a new truck today. Actually, the dealer and I agreed on an out-the-door price and I ordered it and put down a deposit. Should be here in 6-8 weeks.

We've been on a major spending spree lately (two new vehicles and a winter condo in the last 5 months) but hopefully this is it and we'll be set for many years to come. But even after this spending spree our nestegg is still almost 10% above where it was when I retired 4 years ago.... thank you Mr. Market!!

Moemg, so sorry to learn of this. Even when you know it's coming that doesn't make it hurt any less.

I bought a new truck today. Actually, the dealer and I agreed on an out-the-door price and I ordered it and put down a deposit. Should be here in 6-8 weeks.

What kind of truck, details please.

Last edited by a moderator:
2016 GMC Canyon SLE Crew Cab, 4WD with towing package and spray-on bedliner. White with cocoa dune interior. 4.8% off of MSRP, $0 doc fee and they gave me 170% of what the Toyota dealer would give me for my trade. :dance:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom