What do you want for Christmas?

World peace? I feel like I've wandered into the Miss Universe Q&A segment. :LOL:

Nothing. However I did go out and buy a 65" flat screen last week. Not like me to pull the trigger on something like that but it's been a good year for us.

That movie is a gold mine of comedic memes.

I'd really like my kids (the youngest is 34, oldest 45) to take over all the family traditions (like cooking the big breakfast and cleaning up). Not happening, but I can dream.

I'd really like my kids (the youngest is 34, oldest 45) to take over all the family traditions (like cooking the big breakfast and cleaning up). Not happening, but I can dream.

That's going on with BIL & SIL too. The oldest one did host Thanksgiving but the younger one hasn't volunteered to take on Christmas yet. We contributed one of the two turkeys on T-day and a Honeybaked ham for Christmas dinner. Yum!

We really do enjoy the huge family gatherings at this time of year.

I wanted that also and finally a daughter in law to be decided to take it over .The rest of the family was aghast as this was ruining tradition . I held tight and now I have passed the spatula to her .It makes the holidays so much easier .

Books.

I keep a list of books on an Amazon wish list and tell the DW and kids to just get me one of the books from the list.

Back
Top Bottom