What's the difference?

inkitnow

Recycles dryer sheets
Can anyone tell me the main differences between Bradenton, Sarasota, Venice, Port Charlotte and Punta Gorda? We plan a trip to see them all...but would like to hear from those "in the know" how they are different. Cost of housing? Insurance? Size? Political temperment? We want to move to one of them this year or next and, like everyone, want it all! :)

Thanks.

Can anyone tell me the main differences between Bradenton, Sarasota, Venice, Port Charlotte and Punta Gorda? We plan a trip to see them all...but would like to hear from those "in the know" how they are different. Cost of housing? Insurance? Size? Political temperment? We want to move to one of them this year or next and, like everyone, want it all! :)

Thanks.

Have you tried city data.com? Also you can look in the US Census for 2000. also search the internet by typing in demographics of the places that you are interested, being sure to include the state or territory.

I did all of these even though I knew where I was going just to make sure that it have the right mix of people who were like me.

Z

Back
Top Bottom