Where would you like to go?

OK, This is Mrs. Cut-Throat...
I think my husband looks more like a young Mel Gibson.
I saw that pic of C-T before, when he posted it a few months back, and my first thought then was that he did have "Mel Gibson eyes"--very blue with thick lashes, really nice!

My best friend was a big fan of Mel Gibson, but I think she rated his eyes as only his second-best feature; she liked his behind the best. (Please, no photo postings of posteriors :eek: are being solicited.)

One of my better features actually, but since I don't
know how to post a photo, y'all will have to use your imagination. I think it must be impressive because
DW is fowever saying "What an ass!" :)

JG

One of my better features actually, but since I don't
know how to post a photo, y'all will have to use your imagination.  I think it must be impressive because
DW is fowever saying "What an ass!"  :)

JG

JG, this has got to be one of your finest posts! - In fact I nominate this as the post of the year. And I'm sure no one would disagree with me. :D :D :D :D :D

I showed this to my wife and she is howling! :D

JG,

I am glad you are out of your funk. That was hilarious and I really was laughing out loud, which is something I don't do enough! Thank you.

Dreamer

GTM said:
Travelers and soon to be travelers:

When you retire and have the time and funds where do you plan on traveling to?

Especially interested in international locations and what makes them appealing to you.

GTM

I have not thought much about traveling. If I have unlimited budget, I would like to visit the places featured in the "Amazing Race" TV show.

Back
Top Bottom