A new fave pic from vacation

brewer12345

Give me a museum and I'll fill it. (Picasso) Give me a forum ...
Let's see if I can get this posted right...

This is my daughter exploring El Morro in San Juan.

Attachments

• 471dre2.jpg
    471dre2.jpg
    33.8 KB · Views: 178
  • 471dre2.jpg_thumb
    36 KB · Views: 0
KB, she is 20 months.

Martha, that pic was taken after she turned around to look at me.  This one shows her looking out.  The only jail I have seen with this kind of view is Alcatraz, and most of the time it is obscured by fog.

Attachments

• 65e6re2.jpg
    65e6re2.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 149
  • 65e6re2.jpg_thumb
    30.3 KB · Views: 0
Great daughter Brewer. I like the winsome look.

Ha

HaHa said:
Great daughter Brewer. I like the winsome look.

Ha

I'll have to remember to warn her about dirty old early retirees when she is older. ;)

She's adorable and I love the view in the second pic.

brewer12345 said:
This one shows her looking out.  
That's a family-heirloom keeper-- gotta blow it up, matte it, & frame it!

Nice pictures Brewer.  I lived on the island for more than 3 years and also used to visit frequently.  I always loved to visit Old San Juan and walk up the narrow roads from the harbor up to El Morro.  We used to picnic on the grounds in front of the fort and fly kites when my son was younger.  My second son was born on the island and is a card carrying Puerto Rican which is funny since he is 6'3'' and blond with blue eyes.   :D

Glad you enjoyed your stay there it is a beautiful island and would be paradise except for the overcrowding and poverty.  

brewer12345 said:
I'll have to remember to warn her about dirty old early retirees when she is older. ;)

I beg your pardon, as far as "dirty" I shower once a month and "old", well, i'd have a "hard" time explaining that.

She is a beauty. We dirty minded ERs should all be locked up in jail. If only I was 50 years younger.

MJ :D ;)

She is a doll baby! Am I predjudiced or do early retirement people have the cutest kids??

Dreamer

Back
Top Bottom