Anyone in the age group 40-49??

FinanceDude

Give me a museum and I'll fill it. (Picasso) Give me a forum ...
Besides me, and Jenni?

I'm in.

me too...for another couple months anyway.....and hoping to be unemployed in a week or two......

yep... but closer to the top..

angst said:
me too...for another couple months anyway.....and hoping to be unemployed in a week or two......

Err, I checked out the website in your tagline - ROFLMAO!!! :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: Thanks for the new avatar material.

Attachments

• newbbd.gif
    newbbd.gif
    3.1 KB · Views: 171
  • newbbd.gif_thumb
    5.6 KB · Views: 0
41 for a couple of more months, DW is 37, kids 5, 3, 9 months. Planning ER in 5 to 10 years with a WR of 5.5% max hybrid model..unless I find something else more interesting.

job

47 here.

Just turned 46. Hope to ER within 18 mos.

47 for 9 more days. Hope to retire at 52 (we'll see!).

...for another six months. Will my membership dues in this club transfer to the 50-59 group when the time comes? is there hazing involved?

Caroline said:
...for another six months.  Will my membership dues in this club transfer to the 50-59 group when the time comes? 

Nope - just be like me (49+9)  ;) ...

- Ron

42 for about another week.

shooting for retirement at 55 at the latest.

- John

Yep - I'm 46. DH, however, is 52. I told him I married him because his advanced age would let me participate in Elderhostel trips much sooner - and he might actually have a chance at collecting some Social (In-)Security :LOL:

DW and I are both 45, looking to ER at 50 if all goes well, 55 at the latest. Is 40-something the age when most begin to seriously dream of ER?

For me early 40's is the start of being able to see the light at the end of the tunnel. Kinda like climbing a long hill, and finally knowing you're going to make it to the top.

Hard to seriously think about that in the early days when you're just starting to plug away at the 401(k).

Back
Top Bottom