Best book to learn about asset allocation

frugalthirty

Dryer sheet wannabe
I read a book a few years back that was great at explaining what type of asset allocation I should have based on my risk tolerance and years left before retirement. I can't remember the title of the book. Anybody have suggestions of books I should look at the determine my correct asset allocation?

I read a book a few years back that was great at explaining what type of asset allocation I should have based on my risk tolerance and years left before retirement. I can't remember the title of the book. Anybody have suggestions of books I should look at the determine my correct asset allocation?

There are lots of good books on this. How about All about Asset Allocation, by Rick Ferri?

I second "All About Asset Allocation" by Ferri. I've read that book cover to cover a few times.

Ferri's book is good and I'd recommend it too. But it depends on what level of complexity you're after, there are simpler books and more complex books - Ferri is somewhere in the middle, which may be exactly what you're looking for.

Back
Top Bottom