GE corporate audit staff?

almorhf

Confused about dryer sheets
Hello everyone,

Does anyone here know about this program with General Electric?
It is internal auditing program for GE across all their business. It is a two years leadership program with three assignments each year, often in different GE businesses and countries.

I have some questions related to the program. :confused:

First of all, I have been interviewed through a Senior Audit Manager (phone interview) and I succeed in the interview. So she recommended me to attend next step. The next step according to employment process is going for invitation to an in-person Assessment Day where candidates will be interviewed by an Executive Audit Managers and Senior Audit Managers. Will also be expected to complete a technical case study and participate in team activities.

My questions are:
1- What are the advantages and disadvantages of this program?
2- What do you like or dislike about it?
3- Does passing the phone interview with the Senior Audit Manager mean getting the job or I have to pass in the Assessment Day to get the job?
4- What is the Assessment Day about and how can I prepare for it?
5- Does the company pay a ticket for my wife if I want to take her with me?

Thanks a lot people

Once again GE's audit question rears its ugly head:
http://www.early-retirement.org/forums/f30/ge-corporate-audit-staff-16566.html

Note that the thread started in 2005 and staggered back to life in 2010.

Almorhf, would you mind sharing how you decided to post that specific question to this particular board? It mystifies me why anyone would think that we'd have anyone here who knows anything about GE CAS.

Is it because those guys all retire early from health breakdowns, or is it because they get a seven-figure salary + stock options?

And then there's the whole other question about finding an ER with an unbiased opinion of a program that requires long hours with lots of travel.

Your're probably out of luck. I don't think that they would consider a candidate who does not know how to google.

Back
Top Bottom