I'm doing research for a book on business transitions.

edsheppard

Confused about dryer sheets
I'm doing research for a book on business transitioning for the author. This is a topic that is overlooked, and an important issue to all firms. We have an online survey that is completely confidential. If you fill out the survey, we will give you a copy of the book when it comes out. The link is:

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.asp?u=662531016802

All help would be greatly appreciated.

Here's a research question for you, Ed.

Why would anyone want a book written by authors who solicit work-related surveys from early retirees?

I was thinking the same thing, but for a moment I was too nice to say something like "the only business transition I can suggest is to transition your ass the hell out of the business!" ;)

Dear Spamster: heres your research: get a proctoscope, bend over and enjoy the view. :eek:

What the heck is going on with this forum? First the Domino Republic Real Estate spam and now this survey schmaltz.

Keep this up and I may cancel my subscription and ask for my money back.... : :rant:

REW

I'll be most pleased to send your money back REW. Firist send a postage paid box with $1000 in 37c stamps in it to my address, I will repackage your original fees, place them in the box with the remainder of your stamps, minus handling fees, and return it to you within 3 business days...

th said:
I'll be most pleased to send your money back REW. Firist send a postage paid box with $1000 in 37c stamps in it to my address, I will repackage your original fees, place them in the box with the remainder of your stamps, minus handling fees, and return it to you within 3 business days...

th, the stamps are in the mail...Nigerian stamps, of course. ;)

REW

REWanabe said:
th, the stamps are in the mail...Nigerian stamps, of course. ;)

REW

Exccceelllent. I will convert them to money orders to help finance the rescue of a siberian princess thats being held for ransom...its a good thing those guys sent ME and me alone that email letting me know about it!

Back
Top Bottom