Well, kids

brewer12345

Give me a museum and I'll fill it. (Picasso) Give me a forum ...
I am off to the tropics for a week. Keep the markets from crashing while I am away, ya hear?

A little bet with myself: I think that when I get back the 10 year treasury yield will be at least 25BP below the 2 year treasury yield (25+ BP inverted).

Have a great trip. Can you resist the pull of the computer/internet?

When my sister told a friend of hers that she received an email from her brother on a cruise to the Marquesas, her friend said: "Why?"

I'm back. The only time I hit a computer was to send my boss an e-mail telling him I was stuck in Puerto Rico because the Northeast was hit by two feet of snow and all the flights were cancelled. Hard to be upset about a couple extra days of vacation, although the 4:45AM redeye flight this morning to get home makes up for some of it.

Looks like I was a bit off: only 10BP inversion. Still, tells me we gonna have a recession by the end of the year. Get your crash helmets on, guys.

So, how did the vacation treat you Brew? The markets did not fall apart while you were gone but the volume declined precipitously ;). BTW, it is looking like a green light on the O## position.

Vacation was very good. Its just the spill I took on the ice when I got home that sucked. Fortunately, I took most of the beating instead of my toddler (who I was holding).

Good for you on the position. I think it wouldn't be a bad place to spend a few years.

brewer12345 said:
Looks like I was a bit off: only 10BP inversion.  Still, tells me we gonna have a recession by the end of the year.  Get your crash helmets on, guys.

I sure hope so- I have a pile of cash I need to dump into the market.... I have a good % of my 401k contributions going into a MM account right now (although the 4% yield isn't totally horrible), and I want to unload. :)

Marshac said:
I sure hope so- I have a pile of cash I need to dump into the market.... I have a good % of my 401k contributions going into a MM account right now (although the 4% yield isn't totally horrible), and I want to unload. :)
It's much better than fixed-income (bond) funds.

Brewer,

"Would someone please give the President a BJ so we can impeach him already?"

OK, damn it. I'm gay but if no one else will then I consider it my patriotic duty.

-helen

Helen said:
Brewer,

OK, damn it.  I'm gay but if no one else will then I consider it my patriotic duty.

-helen

Helen,

You are a true patriot!

Helen said:
Brewer,

OK, damn it.  I'm gay but if no one else will then I consider it my patriotic duty.

-helen

Actually, I am starting to think that the whole "gettting loaded and shooting a hunting buddy" thing is turning out to be Cheney's version of the blue dress.

I have to say, for all of the horrible things the administration and Cheney personally ahve done, why choose this to lambaste him?

brewer12345 said:
Actually, I am starting to think that the whole "gettting loaded and shooting a hunting buddy" thing is turning out to be Cheney's version of the blue dress.

I cant take it anymore.

Yes, both of them occurred as a result of shooting someone in the face.

Helen...I need to be impeached too. ;)

Back
Top Bottom