Animated Icons are ...

wabmester

Thinks s/he gets paid by the post
... cute for about the first minute, and then they quickly become annoying. Are the new post-count-based icons here to stay?

I love that image of the guy working at the computer. It's a regular reminder of why I quit my job.

"I love that image of the guy working at the computer. It's a regular reminder of why I quit my job. "

is that what he is doing? Looks kind of creepy. :LOL:

wabmester said:
... cute for about the first minute, and then they quickly become annoying.   Are the new post-count-based icons here to stay?
OK

Thanks, dory36. I sort of miss watching that guy hump his desk though.... :)

And I still have some good money bet on which pac-man would win the sword fight, and whether one would win before c-t's guy caught a fish... :(

Have to agree on the animated stuff.........it is cute for about 10 seconds and then is irritating from then on.

Hey guys, there are those that are of the opinion that I AM CUTE for about the 1st ten seconds and then I become annoying.....however I used to be a lawyer and this must be an occupational hazard

Oh, poo. Why rain on a parade? They don't bother me.

Just to throw a little water on the fire, I won't bore folks with the things here that I do find irritating. [There does not seem to be a suitable emoticon for a sancitmonious little bastard, so you-all even missed that one.]

Cheers from the land of short trees.

Gypsy

I hate them too and I think Lex's colors are a bit on the fruity side. But I like mine and I'm sure everyone else does too :-*

Back
Top Bottom