Avatar creation (help making avatars)

Andy R

Thinks s/he gets paid by the post
Site Team
I just wanted to start a thread where you can post a request to have an avatar made for you. That way those of us who have skills with graphics design software can help you create an avatar based on your desires.

If you want an avatar created, please post your request to this thread. Try to include as much information about the avatar you would like. If you have a photo, you can attach it to this thread and we can then edit it to make a nice avatar.

For members who know how to use graphics software and can help out, please help the members who are making requests.

Regards,

Andy R

How about this?

Attachments

• small ferry.JPG
    small ferry.JPG
    87.7 KB · Views: 2
Brat,

That image is has a lot of features in it (mountains, boat, water, houses, forest, etc). When shrinking it down it looses a lot. I tried to pull some stuff out but it did not look that good. Is there part of the photo you like most? I am going to guess you like the who "scene" but not necessarily the boat or the houses?

Attached are a couple of attempts but if you can point me in the direction of what you like, then I can try something else.

Andy

Attachments

• av2.jpg
    av2.jpg
    1.9 KB · Views: 101
  • av1.gif
    av1.gif
    5.2 KB · Views: 101
  • av3.jpg
    av3.jpg
    2.4 KB · Views: 101
  • av4.jpg
    av4.jpg
    2.7 KB · Views: 101
I like #3. Hard to choose between the mtns and the water..

I've always wanted an outhouse rat (crazier than an out house rat).

Feel free to ignore.
:cool:

Thank you Andy.

It may take me a while but I will adapt.

I've always wanted an outhouse rat (crazier than an out house rat).

Feel free to ignore.
:cool:

How about this...

Attachments

• Rat avatar.jpg
    Rat avatar.jpg
    6.2 KB · Views: 50
Here is one next to an outhouse...

Attachments

• rats.gif
    rats.gif
    5.9 KB · Views: 48
  • rats2.gif
    rats2.gif
    6 KB · Views: 46
I would like to see Want2Retire's avatar from the old board restored. I would even turn avatars back on if you did.

2Cor521

I would like to see Want2Retire's avatar from the old board restored. I would even turn avatars back on if you did.
2Cor521, it looks like Want2Retire has already restored the avatar. If you turn avatars back on you will see...

Back
Top Bottom