Changes

Rich_by_the_Bay

Moderator Emeritus
This weekend I announced to Andy, Martha and Janet and the mods my intention to step down from my moderator and administrator duties here on the old cyber-ranch. Between work, travel, family and all the rest, I just couldn’t count on being a very conscientious contributor. So in fairness to all, I decided to revert to member mode.

But not so fast: I’ll be hanging out here in the member area with a new found license to spew off-color jokes, biting sarcasm, and otherwise wreak all kinds of havoc which I was not able to do as a moderator. Well, maybe not...

Anyway, ain’t goin’ no where, just reporting the change in status for those few who care to follow such matters.

Tell you what Rich...you sure were a classy moderator. Thank you for that. :)

Now...let's get to those off-color jokes....>:D

Tell you what Rich...you sure were a classy moderator. Thank you for that. :)

Now...let's get to those off color-jokes....>:D

So a fuchsia colored guy and polka dotted color guy walked into the bar..

Thanks RichinTampa for the good work

Thanks for what you have done.

Glad to hear you're sticking around though.

But not so fast: I’ll be hanging out here in the member area with a new found license to spew off-color jokes, biting sarcasm, and otherwise wreak all kinds of havoc which I was not able to do as a moderator. Well, maybe not...

OK - but stay away from the soap box. It is a strange and sometimes dangerous place :D

Congratulations on your new found freedom and thanks for your time and immense patience as a moderator. We are a better community because of your efforts. Digging out my black arm band now....

Thank You Rich and I will keep the kids away from the computer until I can verify just how out of hand your future comments will be.

Thank You Rich and I will keep the kids away from the computer until I can verify just how out of hand your future comments will be.

Ya need to watch those former moderators. Probably all kinds of things pent up inside :D:angel:

Hail to the unmoderator Rich_in_Tampa and farewell and many thanks to the moderator RIT!

Whew-- congratulations on some type of retirement!

I was afraid this announcement was going to be another version of "just one more year"...

Whew-- congratulations on some type of retirement!

I was afraid this announcement was going to be another version of "just one more year"...

I thought he was saving that for tomorrow!

Thanks to everyone for your best wishes.

Except Nords. Did you see that proposal to cut military pensions by 10% this year and 15% the next? Something about people using it to take permanent Hawaiian vacations rather than it's intended purpose (MREs)?

Actually though, I think you'll be OK -- it only applies to the nuclear submariners or something weird like that.

But thanks for the congrats anyway ;).

Thanks for staying around, RiT. I always enjoy your comments...and learn all kinds of medical stuff from your posts, although I never rely on it for any medical purpose whatsoever!

...and learn all kinds of medical stuff from your posts, although I never rely on it for any medical purpose whatsoever!
Me either...I only rely on medical advice given by my family witch-doctor. :D

Attachments

• goonie's witchdoctor.jpg
    goonie's witchdoctor.jpg
    196.6 KB · Views: 1
Rich, glad to hear that you are sticking around. I love the Health in Retirement forum that you are so active in.

PS - I think all the mods have a difficult task and do a great job.

This weekend I announced to Andy, Martha and Janet and the mods my intention to step down from my moderator and administrator duties here on the old cyber-ranch. Between work, travel, family and all the rest, I just couldn’t count on being a very conscientious contributor. So in fairness to all, I decided to revert to member mode.

Anyway, ain’t goin’ no where, just reporting the change in status for those few who care to follow such matters.
thanks for all your hard work. :D
off color jokes, sarcasm, havoc...oh man...come on in. the water's fine. :cool:

Back
Top Bottom