"Database Error"

We've reported the problem to the tech team. Hopefully they can figure what's going on soon.

Wow. Either the forum software or my Firefox is acting up. I was using the elevator button on a page and the page kept spazzing. Couldn't get back to the bottom and the latest post (mine).

Also had the trouble that Remember Me fixed.

Something weird is happening for sure.

Something weird is happening for sure. Whenever I get into a thread, the page loses track that I'm logged in. It's okay in the list of threads, but not inside threads themselves.

... the page kept spazzing.
I ran into the JavaScript loop after posting. That was before I selected the 'remember me' at login time. It works better after that. I've still got JavaScript on the site blocked, so not sure about the loop.

In the recent upgrade, did the site add any additional "monitization partners"? Just curious if that's part of the problem.

I was getting the Database Error right after the upgrade and received it once yesterday. I was also having the remember me problem, but it is working fine now. In fact, I have left this site for a few hours a couple of times today and when I come back, I am still logged in.

In the recent upgrade, did the site add any additional "monitization partners"? Just curious if that's part of the problem.

No. These are new server blues, indexing issues, etc. We're getting a bead on them and have them mostly managed... I think... :facepalm:

The good news is that once we're dialed in, the site should be loading faster ;)

Back
Top Bottom