Delay in New Thread Postings

FIREd

Moderator Emeritus
Hi,

I use the portal to read new threads and posts. I have noticed something strange. While most threads/posts appear on the portal right after being posted, some new threads show up for the first time hours after being started. For example, the thread named "LLC for rental properties" was started at 11:00 am. I saw people referring to it on other threads, yet I was unable to see it for the first time until about 3:00 pm. Am I the only one seeing this?

Hi,

Am I the only one seeing this?

Yes? At least, yours is the first report of such an occurrence. If it continues to be an issue posting more details or messaging a mod with some details would be helpful.

Very puzzling :confused:

Yes? At least, yours is the first report of such an occurrence. If it continues to be an issue posting more details or messaging a mod with some details would be helpful.

Very puzzling :confused:

Hum, okay. I was hoping it was a software glitch and not a mental one on my part...:LOL: I will keep an eye on it and pm one of the mods if the problem continues. I have noticed these occurrences for a few months now, but it seems very random. Oh well, no biggie!

Click on "portal" at the top left of this page and see for yourself!:)

Oh! That's kinda nice but TMI. I currently use Google Reader and the RSS feed to look at the OP and decide then whether to follow the thread.

This Portal thing appears worth taking a look at periodically, however, since I am sure I have missed extremely important stuff using my method. :whistle:

Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom