Forum Statistics

Arc

Recycles dryer sheets
Been a member since August - I think - and just stumbled on the "more statistics" link on the home page. Amazed at all the stats on there. Didn't realize that everyone's social security number was posted here - just kidding. Spent some time checking it out and was very impressed. Wondering if I'm missing anything other little nuggets on this forum.

Well, there are more smileys than are immediately evident. Click the "more" link by the smileys:

^-^ O0 :cool: :angel: :police: :cell: :yawn: :smitten: >:D :rant: :bat: :duh: :crazy: :uglystupid: :dead: :er:

And of course there ERharmony, our dating and matching service for FIRE'd folks. (not)

Serious again, there are user statistics. Click a user's name to see their profile, and click the "Show general statistics for this member" link at the bottom to see, among other things, a graph of what hours of they day they like to post.

There is a plain version of the forum suitable for small screens like Blackberrys. (Does the y->ie rule apply to brand names?) http://early-retirement.org/forums/index.php?wap2

People who use the RSS feeds have several options I built in this post. You can mess with the url parameters and get more options like topics per board or some such.

That's all I can think of for now.

(Edit: typo)

BigMoneyJim said:
And of course there ERharmony, our dating and matching service for FIRE'd folks. (not)

Hey, that hookup between ***** and jwr is still paying off. Somewhere. I imagine.

Lets send Wab and Sgeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee out on a date. I'll pay.

Cute Fuzzy Bunny said:
We're gonna have to hold sgeeee down and shave him first.
Hey, he knows better than we why he had to grow that in the first place. If he couldn't look at it in a mirror then I certainly don't want to know what's under there...

I went to sea with a guy who had a most excellent beard-- one that made him look the classic university professor or deep philosophical thinker. But when the Navy made us all shave them off, we realized that this chinless overbite wonder had grown his beard for a very good reason!

I think he got a college tattoo that says "mortgages suck!" on his cheek and when he sobered up, realized he had to take drastic measures.

Back
Top Bottom