Help Out E-R.org - Moderators Needed

I didn't allowed for the time zone difference....come on your (oops you're) low-balling the threads read....and none of that trying to distract the focus off of you - we all know it's all about you....I gotten to really detest polls by the way...but we could all be Jennifer for a day, you as mod would have that power....think about it...by the way who has you on their ignore list...and while were at it who has me on their ignore....:cool: now that you're awake I bet you respond to this within 15 mins.

Last edited:
Well Dan, i'm not particularly awake so I missed your deadline.

Does your health plan cover surgical removal of the tongue from ones cheek?

Heck, don't stop there... I would like to nominate Bunny for President.

While you in Washington, see if you can fix that health care thing! :D

Piece of cake...solved in 24 hours or less.

"As commander in chief, I would like to establish a military presence at every insurance company and pharmaceutical company location. Anyone attempting to make a profit or create unnecessary bureaucracy will be shot on sight. Oh, and everyone has health care. Have a nice day."

You have my vote after doing what the modulators didnt seem concerned with....ridding the board of one narcissistic troll federal employee....I still would like to know what you said to him to finally put his undies in a bundle;)...the mods deleted it quite quickly...

You know, I cant even remember exactly what it was, but I was actually just kidding with him in a fairly friendly manner because he'd sort of cleaned up his act, but he must have got up on the wrong side of the bed that morning because he took it seriously and the vitriol was pretty thick.

I sort of miss his earnest suggestions of pimping out his wife if money got tight, and the threats to beat up 70-something guys who disagreed with him.

By the way, he asked for reinstatement a few weeks ago and when he was denied he tried to hack into my user account. I hope for his sake he's still leaving his computer turned off because I might have some free time later on today... :)

...I was actually just kidding with him in a fairly friendly manner because he'd sort of cleaned up his act, but he must have got up on the wrong side of the bed that morning because he took it seriously and the vitriol was pretty thick.

By the way, he asked for reinstatement a few weeks ago and when he was denied he tried to hack into my user account. I hope for his sake he's still leaving his computer turned off because I might have some free time later on today... :)
See how you are....you'd be perfect as a combo Good cop/swarmy psychologist(Robin Williams - Good Will Hunting)/Bad cop(Clint Eastwood - Dirty Hairy) moderator....all kidding aside I do have my tongue stuck firmly into and through my right cheek, it's a chronic condition, I am covered but they tell me its inoperable...

I could get it out of there. I have an air compressor, a reciprocating saw and some other cool guy tools. Stop on over, I'll fix ya up.

I'm trying to imagine a combination of robin williams and clint eastwood. What a movie that'd make...the two of them paired up as one zany and one serious cop. But to make it twist, williams is the serious guy and clint is the guy who cant stop improvising.

I could get it out of there. I have an air compressor, a reciprocating saw and some other cool guy tools. Stop on over, I'll fix ya up.

I'm trying to imagine a combination of robin williams and clint eastwood. What a movie that'd make...the two of them paired up as one zany and one serious cop. But to make it twist, williams is the serious guy and clint is the guy who cant stop improvising.
no, thanks, I've learned to live with it, you should too....I'd pay to see that...you should do a treatment...next time you go down to Carmel - stop in at Clint's Mission Ranch - fair chance he'll be hanging there - best bet after dinner - he likes to go around and say hi to the diners and play piano - great location, good place to stay and good food and vibe....buy him a beer and share your thinking about it being a good change of pace after all his recent serious flicks, etc....I'm sure you'll have no trouble slinging the ****...

"As commander in chief, I would like to establish a military presence at every insurance company and pharmaceutical company location. Anyone attempting to make a profit or create unnecessary bureaucracy will be shot on sight. Oh, and everyone has health care. Have a nice day."
Another CINC with nothing but [-]blind[/-] faith in the power of "his" military to solve any problem... you can't shoot people on sight when you're not trained to recognize the concepts of "profit" or "unecessary bureaucracy"!

You veterans out there, any speculation on how many flag-officer billets & PowerPoint briefs it'd take to stand up [-]NORTHCOM[/-] "INSURECOM" and [-]JIATF[/-] "PHARMACOM"?

I sort of miss his earnest suggestions of pimping out his wife if money got tight, and the threats to beat up 70-something guys who disagreed with him.

My money's on the 70-somethings...

Wonder if he's ever had a nine iron stuck up his a$$... :bat:

Yeah, my moneys on Jarhead too , especially when its vs some skinny chump with dyed black hair who has his arms crossed in a defensive manner in every photo published...

No golf clubs required.

Back
Top Bottom