How To Insert Images ala CraigList?

Alex in Virginia

Recycles dryer sheets
I searched but could not find an answer.

So...

What do I need to do to upload and insert into a post reply a photo residing in my computer -- and not a website?

Thanks for the pointer!

Alex in Virginia

Well, on my Craigslist entry form, there are four big boxes that appear (I think after you put in the text). There are BIG X's in each box. Click on each, remember where your pictures are in your computer (exact file path) and then double click on the one you want. Lather, rinse repeat 3 more times to get all your pics in.

Maybe it's 6 pictures, can't recall for sure, but hopefully you'll get the picture. Pun intended. ;)

If not, try this:

http://www.ehow.com/how_4890093_resize-pictures-craigslist-insert-ad.html

The first part kind of explains the uploader tool, but the rest explains how to resize your pictures. It's really much easier than one might think. If I can do it, anyone can.

Last edited:
There are two ways. One is to upload as an attachment, as ronin indicated. The other is to insert an image by link using this
insertimage.gif
function in the "reply to thread" dialog box. Right click the icon, a dialog box appears, select "copy image location" and paste the url and the image should appear in the body of the post.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom