Location not showing......

Dawg52

Give me a museum and I'll fill it. (Picasso) Give me a forum ...
Dumb question. Why doesn't my location show under my avatar as other members when I make a post? When I go to edit my details, it shows there. It would be nice if we could see all members location, not just a few. I must be doing something wrong. :-\

Have you checked your "Profile" under "User CP"? In your profile about half way down the page you can enter what you want to be shown.

I think it only displays city/town as 'location' under your avatar.

Yes - - if you want it to just say "Mississippi" and nothing more, you could try putting that under city/town and see if that works.

Whew. I thought for a minit there I was gonna have to move.

Somewhere along the line of software conversions I was prompted to enter a location before I could continue. I didnt wanna.

Whew. I thought for a minit there I was gonna have to move.

Somewhere along the line of software conversions I was prompted to enter a location before I could continue. I didnt wanna.

Well, you can always go to "User CP" (then "Edit your Details" under "Your Profile"), and take the z out of that field in your profile if you get tired of it. But who wouldn't want to proudly display that they are from "z"?

I know I am!

z all the way, baby!

Now all we need to do is attract a pro football team to z, and build a new stadium.

Yes - - if you want it to just say "Mississippi" and nothing more, you could try putting that under city/town and see if that works.

Yes, that indeed works!

And yes, I happen to be from Mississippi!

Thanks!

Now all we need to do is attract a pro football team to z, and build a new stadium.

I'm sure z has the tax base to build some starving billionaire a publicly funded boondogle stadium, with tax breaks for the next 20 years, so I don't see the problem.

I just improved the situation.

Now I just need someone to send a lander here to search for ice.

Let's all change our location and Planet Z and our names to Cute Fuzzy Bunny. This way, we will have a level playing field8)

You aint got enough pancakes to pull it off.

Just to beat Bigmoneyjim to the punch, everyone on the forum was named "Jennifer" for a couple of days many years ago.

Back
Top Bottom