Message Already Posted?

grumpy

Thinks s/he gets paid by the post
Earlier today I tried to post a message under Life After Fire with a subject of Italy & Greece Cruise Report. I attempted to attach several pictures. When I hit "post" I got a message that "the upload folder is full" and a "back" link. I reduced the size of the picrtures and attached them and again hit "post". I got a message to the effect that the message had already been posted. However, I do not see the message (with or without the attachments) anywhere. What do I do now? Thanks.

Grumpy

I just boosted the attachment folder quota to double what it was, so you should be OK now. But you'll probably have to report the message...

If you happen to have the "post" window still open, you'll probably have to copy all the text, start with a fresh "reply" or "post" click and then paste the text in. And reattatch the attachments. I think I had something similar once before. It's supposed to keep you from accidentally double posting from the same window, but if it gets confused it will prevent you from posting.

Back
Top Bottom