Missing posts from Oct. 21

Andy R

Thinks s/he gets paid by the post
Site Team
Dear Members,

As Janet reported here, we experienced some issues yesterday. Afterwards we were working on restoring some posts and in the process inadvertently lost 6 hours of posts. Instead of restoring the backup to the temp database it was accidentally restored to our live database. We estimate that about 165 to 400 posts were accidentally deleted between the hours of 3:21 pm PST and 9:20 pm PST. We are sorry about this mistake and plan to learn from it so it will not happen again in the future.

Regards,

Andy

Drat - you zapped some of my most creative posts yet!

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :D :D

Actually I've already forgot what I've said.

heh heh heh - :cool: Pssst - Wellesley, I'm a Democrat, the Pats have 'possibly' a good football team, stay the course. Hmmm - that's about it I think. ;).

Damn! I had just composed and posted a real masterpiece. Something to offend everyone. It was going to be good for at least two infractions, possibly a lifetime ban.
And now it's gone. :D

I just pray that nothing was lost from the soapbox :rant:

:LOL:Thank heaven that the really juvenile post I regretted posting is lost forever.
I thought it'd been edited for stupidity.

Damn! I had just composed and posted a real masterpiece. Something to offend everyone. It was going to be good for at least two infractions, possibly a lifetime ban.
And now it's gone. :D

I saw it before it disappeared. It was great! I had just composed my compliments to you and clicked the button to submit reply when suddenly the "database not available" message came...... :eek:

Could you possibly do it again?

You're talking about your version of the "Why did the Chicken Cross the Road" thread, right?

I saw it before it disappeared. It was great! I had just composed my compliments to you and clicked the button to submit reply when suddenly the "database not available" message came...... :eek:

Could you possibly do it again?

You're talking about your version of the "Why did the Chicken Cross the Road" thread, right?

I thought you many have seen that....;)
I composed it in WORD, and then deleted it after I posted it. Never thought the post would just dissappear. May have to try to resurrect it.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom